Followers

Monday, 7 June 2010

Red Daisies

I've made this card to fit with two challenges,
Crafty_Creations #70 which called for black, white and a splash of red. And
Charisma_Cards #22 to include flowers.
I stamped the flowers onto the same red card as the red mat, cut them out and pieced them over the original stamped image

Cardstock came from The Paper Mill Shop
The background stamp was from Artemio Stamps
Flowers are Penny Black Garden Poems
Sentiment from Woodware Tiny Phrases set
Narrow ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Love this card Margaret - it is so fresh and pretty. Thank you for stopping by Each Card Tells a Story and for the encouraging comments you leave... I appreciate you, Hugs Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret,
    Gorgeous card as always- I love the colours, so clean and fresh. It's great seeing you post again, I've become a follower so that I can have a look at all your fabulous creations.
    Keep well
    Hugs,
    Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love this image and the colours. Thanks for playing with Charisma.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this....simple and elegant....love your flowers....thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete