Followers

Saturday, 26 June 2010

Oswalda goes shopping

I love this ostrich, she's got style!

I'm putting this card into the following challenges
Ilovepromarkers challenge #20 where I've used their sketch
Craftycreations challenge #73 which calls for shine
Ilovedigi challenge #10 Emboss it!
Sewmanychallenges #19 Anything goes
Squigglefly challenge #54 a Squigglefly digi and yellow for summer
abc-challenge X for Xtra dimension

Love the eyelashes!
I used
Oswalda goes shopping digistamp by Crissy Armstrong at Squigglefly
Card stock from The Paper Mill Shop
Pearlescent blue cardstock from Craft Creations
Papers were free with a magazine
X-Cut flower punch
Card Candy from Craftwork Cards. I only had pastel yellow so altered the colour with my canary Promarker. I'm going to get some white ones so that I can colour them to match my projects. You don't lose the pearlescent shine when you alter the colour
Cuttlebug and Spots and Dots embossing folder
Gems from stash
Promarkers ivory, satin, blush, blossom, fushia, carnation pink, saffron, gold, tulip yellow, canary, lemon, pastel blue, sky blue, leaf green, bright green and, of course, my cool grey 3

13 comments:

  1. Lovely and what a great image too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, love it. What a fabulous image, lol. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week and I must say what a wonderful thing you do for the charity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so sweet! Love the soft colors and the wonderful image!
    Sorry for the missing linky thingy!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi! Good Luck on our Emboss It Challenge!
    Hugs! Dee (Spryte)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and fun card! I love your coloring and the papers you picked are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love that image ! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  6. isn't she a chic "chick"!! love her! such a pretty card...thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your image she actually made me laugh.Thanks for entering this week at abc challenge.

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a real fun loving card and once again - your colouring is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful card , such a great image .Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Kate

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have this image, I love it, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. How adorable is this image!!! Fabulous card :o) Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job!!! She is so cute!! TFS at SMC!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great card super image, really fun and great colouring.
    I used to live in Garswood near Wigan my brother lives in Bilinge , small world hey.
    janex

    ReplyDelete