Followers

Saturday, 19 June 2010

The Graduate

I haven't done any crafting today. We took advantage of the good weather and had a family day out. We don't get many days when the four of us are all together and are able to go out.
I thought that I would share with you the scrapbook pages that I did when our daughter graduated from the University of Liverpool in 2007. I had to do three different pages for the three scrapbooks that I'm making. One for us and one each for Michael and Elizabeth.
This first one is the one that is in Elizabeth's album


This is our page. I cut the papers together to make sure that they would line up perfectly when I swapped the panels around. On Elizabeth's page I also trimmed a strip from the right hand side and added a different graduation paper.


Michael's album page is done with the remaining black papers but I added coloured highlights to match with the colour of Elizabeth's gown.

The embellishments are all from a set of Sandylion graduation stickers but I can't remember who the papers were by



2 comments:

  1. This is really good. I should be able to start my first scrapbook this week, I'm really looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete