Followers

Friday, 25 June 2010

Friends 'til the end

I've posted these photos about three times without any wording!!! I must be tired, that's my excuse anyway.

I'm showing this card in peartreedesigns challenge #5 using their sketch and
Reallyreasonableribbons challenge #2 to use ribbon as a border

I'm really getting used to using my Promarkers!

I used papers from the HOTP Friendship 8x8 stack
Ribbon from HOTP earth tones ribbon pack
Digi from Pollycraft
Card from The Paper Mill Shop
and the flower brads from my stash
The Promarkers I used are satin, tan, dusky pink, baby pink, poppy, china blue, pastel blue, denim blue, coolgrey 3 (I really must get another grey!), Bright green, pear green, sunflower, apricot and oatmeal

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card hunni

    Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs and good luck

    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a sweet card. Love the colours you have used and the image is cute! Might go have a look at Pollycraft...lol

    Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs Challenge Blog.

    Good luck.

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Margaret!!, she is sooo sweet, and I love your backing papers!!
    Take care, Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card.Love the soft colours of the papers and your colouring is beautiful too.Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so cute! What a darling image!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and so cute! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card! Love the pastel colors and that adorable image!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge!
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Margaret, such a lovely card and your colour looks great too! Good Luck and thanks for joining us again at PTD. ClareX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card and your colouring is beautiful... thank you also for your lovely comments on my blog.

    Looking forward to seeing your zutter books and believe they will be very inspirational. I've never tried the fancy books yet (I'm not so good at making little pockets, etc to make them interesting inside)... maybe one day I'll be more adventurous but I'll leave that fancy stuff for now (and for when I have more time - whenever that will be)!

    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete