Followers

Tuesday, 8 June 2010

Bookatrix card and box

I made this card for my Mother-in-law from my Father-in-law to celebrate her 80th birthday last year

I used the Bookatrix embossing board from the Glitter Girls to make the card shape. The pearl card and the red embossed card came from Payper Box, the gold card is cracked ice design from my stash. I used my Nestabilities for the plain and scalloped ovals. The top layer of the card is water marked silk illusion film again from my stash and the floral decoupage is from a Making Cards magazine. To complete the card and box I used red satin ribbon edged with gold and gold border and corner peeloffs. I coloured the peeloff borders that are around the ovals with a red permanent marker pen.

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous, but I don't understand how you made the one on the left, and it's stunning. Any chance of a demo in photos?

    ReplyDelete