Followers

Friday, 18 June 2010

Baby Girl, amended for digi designer

This is a multi challenge card. I've managed to put a bit from all the following challenges
Allsorts#56 Lace or buttons
Charismacardz#24 All about bling
Craftycreations#72 All stitched up
Ilovepromarkers#19 Bears
Papertake#43 Ice cream flavours

A closeup to show the paper piecing of the pram



Base card and brown bp from Craftwork Cards
Pink papers from Me and My Big Ideas
Buttons from stash
Gems rescued from a broken belt of my daughter's
Digi image from Bodils

Promarkers, ivory, satin,baby pink, cerise and dusky pink
Sentiment a freebie rub-on from a magazine

12 comments:

  1. So sweet! I have ordered some promarkers, can't wait for them to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Margaret and such a cute image too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card Margaret. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww ,, soo cute :-) I love this image and the paper piecing and colours you used are fab :-)

    thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. please consider tunrning off word verification x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a cute card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and image thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Hugs Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma - good luck!

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, I like the wheels,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty , such a cute image too .thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww... such a sweet card - loving that adorable baby bear :o) Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. absolutely adorable...cute image, love the soft colours and your big wheels are fab!!! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete