Followers

Friday, 28 May 2010

LGS Challenge 22nd May

For this weeks challenge we had to follow a sketch and use something that we've not used for ages or a new technique. As I'm making Christmas cards for the charity I support my card is a Christmas one and I've used my Glamour Dust which I've not used since I don't know when. I've used the Glamour Dust on the background of the stamp, the snowflake and a narrow border around all the layers. The stamp is a Bentley Bear stamp that was a freebie with a magazine which I stamped twice so that I could layer it, the BP was another freebie and the pearlescent backgrounds were embossed with the Cuttlebug snowflake folder.





A close up of the topper and snowflake

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how lovely to find you and your lovely blog. It's great to find someone in England, too. Drop by my blog some time, you'll be very welcome. I started making cards just before last Christmas and absolutely love it and learn something new every day! I love cross stitch too. Your cards are wonderful, so inspiring. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete