Followers

Thursday, 27 May 2010

Let's Get Stamping (Craftbubble) Challenge 1st May

I've decided that each day I will post a card that I have made previously if I don't have a new card to show you.


This is the card I made for the LGS challenge 1st May 2010. As well as following the sketch there was a twist to the embellishments to be used. We had to make our flowers and I used the same technique as I have for this weeks
stampinsistersinchrist challenge as I posted yesterday.


The papers that I used were a magazine freebie and the stamp is from Little_Claire called Blissful. I used Promarkers to colour her, the colours being a perfect match to the papers.
The flower centres are Card Candy from
Craftwork_Cards, the tropical colourway. I just love card candy!


No comments:

Post a Comment