Followers

Saturday, 29 May 2010

Let's Get Stamping Challenge 15th May

For this challenge we had to follow a sketch and the twist was that the card had to be food related. I had the perfect stamps and papers all ready to use before the challenge was announced, must have been a lucky day. I'm making Christmas cards at the moment so I used two stamps and stamped them on to a cork sheet which gave the look of gingerbread and Christmas pudding. It took several goes before I managed to cut them out without the cork seperating but I'm glad that I persevered. The backing paper was in a 12"x12" paper pack that I got when I joined the Reader's Union many years ago. There were 3 sheets in the pack and I'm now down to the last 5"x7" which I shall save for posterity! I stamped the sentiment and covered it with Glamour Dust to give it some sparkle. I used a gold star brad and border peel-offs to finish the card

No comments:

Post a Comment