Followers

Friday, 18 September 2009

I'm still here, again

I've had another bad month. Mum was admitted to hospital last month and sadly passed away last week. I've done hardly anything over the past few weeks other than going to the hospital and sorting out Mum's affairs. Just said goodbye to my son, Michael, as he's now on his way back to Germany after coming home for the funeral.



If anyone fancies coming to my house and doing a bit of housework just let me know and I'll welcome you with open arms. I've not done much as regards housework let alone crafting, apart from a bit of knitting.



I'm knitting a shawl that was in Let's Knit over three months done in 2ply. The yarn I'm using was a prize from CraftBubble but I've lost the ball band and I can't remember whose yarn it is.



One highlight has been my attempt at teaching my 23 year old daughter and her friend how to knit. Elizabeth has started knitting a scarf in pom-pom yarn and is managing about 2 rows before I have to rescue it lol Here's a photo of lesson one. I'll have to take a picture of Elizabeth (on the right) with her scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment