Followers

Tuesday, 2 June 2009

Busy Day

Today I spent some time in the garden, weeding the raised flower beds and moving plants around. I'm so glad that we have these raised beds or I wouldn't be able to do anything other than sit in the garden! It was a bit too warm though, even at 10.30am. I ended up tying a towel round my head, like a pirate's bandana! Good job the garden isn't overlooked as I did look very strange in my headgear lol.

I also spent some time working on some designs for Steve at http://www.craftshapes.co.uk/ I've not done the finished photos so I can't post them as yet, would have to let Steve see them first anyway. Here are a couple of photos of projects that I've already done, I hope that you like them




2 comments:

  1. These are lovely...especially like the string of hearts

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry haven't been in in ages! I love these, I like the hearts too and the bunny!


    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete