Followers

Monday, 25 June 2012

Word Art Wednesday #33

The free word art this week at Word Art Wednesday is Deuteronomy 32:2

It is not necessary to use the provided word art as long as your project has a scriptural or inspirational quote


I stamped the image onto white card and cut it out after I'd coloured it. the background paper had a linen look to it but made the right hand side look bare so I used the brush tip of my Versamark pen and drew some swirls.  As the ink dried it left quite a nice image on the paper


The flowers are a joy to colour being so open


I should have placed the word art a bit further down the page

Materials used

My word art journal
Paper from stash
Clematis Tower stamp from Oak House Studio
Memento ink pad
ProMarkers
Safmat film used for the word art 
Versamark pen

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Margaret,both the image and sentiment.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This floral stamp is just gorgeous, Margaret, and you have colored it so beautifully. What a lovely card, and I'm grateful to you for your continued support and participation at Word Art Wednesday. You are a huge blessing to us, and I always look forward to seeing your creations. They always make me smile!
    Have a blessed week, and good luck in the ramdom draw.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret, a very lovely flower image and what a great idea for making a background. Sue x

    ReplyDelete