Followers

Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge

This card fits three different challenges

Paper Pretties Wednesday challenge #209 to use a favourite colour combo.  I have chosen lilac and light green

Allsorts #158  to use ice cream colours

I Love Promarkers #120 a card for a little girl


One of my favourite colour combinations.  I decided to paper piece her clothes, wellies and hat ribbon
 I haven't put a sentiment on as yet as I think it will probably be one that I will personalise


I inked all the edges of the layering for definition and decided to offset the image


I've done a little bit of highlighting with a white gel pen

Materials used

Eating Strawberries stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs which I was lucky enough to win :o)
Memento ink pads
ProMarkers
Scraps of paper from my stash
Ribbon
White Gel Pen
Pinflair 3D Gel


2 comments:

  1. Great card Margaret with a cute image and gorgeous colours!
    Thanks for taking inspiration from our ice cream colours challenge this week with Allsorts and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete