Followers

Friday, 11 May 2012

Less is More #66

The theme for this weeks challenge over at Simply Less is More #66 is to use yellow


I've eventually got my card finished, what a day!!


I like this sentiment/dictionary definition stamp and, as with lots of other stash items, I don't use it nearly as much as I should


Vellum butterflies are so luxurious, well I think so


Stamped and embossed in a toning colour

Materials used

Yellow vellum
Butterfly stamp from Dimension Fourth
Sentiment stamp by Debbie Moore
Flower stamp by Ippity at Unity from the Now and Always collection
Memento Dandelion ink pad
Colour Chemistry embossing powder Pearl Silver by the Oak House Studio

8 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Margaret. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of fabulous cards for this challenge. Glad I don't have to choose showcase cards!
      Margaret xx

      Delete
  2. Oooh stunning,love the butterflies.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. In under the wire with this one Margaret... and I'm so glad that you managed it, it's simply glorious!
    The colour is wonderful and those butterflies are superb!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely stunning Margaret!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Margaret! Stunning and those butterflies are beautiful. Luv & Hugs, Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the whole card is lovely, but the butterflies are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully delicate coloured butterflies Margaret. They are just gorgeous. Viv xx

    ReplyDelete