Followers

Thursday, 26 April 2012

Summer Flowers

I'm entering this card into four challenges

Crafty Individuals  time for summer

Whimsy Stamps challenge #36 to use distressing.  I have inked all the edges of my papers and card

I Love ProMarkers challenge #114  to have a floral image as the focal point

Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge #136 based around Psalm 119:105 the card to be light, using pastel colours


These two stamps were together on one plate but I separated  them so that I could use them individually too


The Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge said to use pastels, which I have, but because of the detail on the stamp the blue looks quite dark


I used a peel off for the sentiment directly on to the card as I didn't want to cover up more of the background which was pre-printed.  It was only when I was putting my label on the back that I noticed the manufacturer's name, Studio Light.  So even that fits with SSIC challenge lol

Materials used

Base card by Studio Light
Crafty Individuals stamps CI-185
Black Memento ink pad
Desert Sand Memento ink pad for the distressing
Promarkers
3D foam pads
Peel off from Craft Creations


4 comments:

  1. Hi
    You coloured the stamped images so beautifully.
    Thank you for joining the Crafty Individuals Challenge.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Summer card Margaret - love your colour choice.
    Have a happy weekend - hugs, Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work on this card Margaret. Thanks for joining us this month. Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Separating them was a great idea. Great coloring. Thank you so much for joining this week at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete