Followers

Sunday, 29 April 2012

Pink and Green part 1

I've made two cards today and they are both pink and green so they'll both be in more than one challenge. I have cased the design from a card that I saw on Friday at a craft show using a Dimension Stamp

My first card will be in

Divas by Design challenge #32  which is for buttons and/or bows.  I hope that this card is acceptable for the challenge having just one button and a knot pretending to be a bow lol they are also digi images not 3D

Paper Pretties Monday challenge #36 to use the colours pink and green

Stampin' Sisters in Christ #137  based around Jeremiah 17:8 to use green and/or something that is planted


I stamped the heart onto various scraps of paper from Nitwits collections and cut them out then used 3D gel to attach them to the card


The button does look more dimensional in real life, maybe I should have added thread before attaching it to the card. 

I love this cotton twill "ribbon" and wish that I could tie a real knot as good


I used the same papers to mount the sentiment as on the background, inking all the papers around the edges

Materials used

Nitwits papers and embellishments  
Sentiment by Polka Doodles
Memento inks
Heart stamp from the Ippity Devoted set
Pinflair 3D gel

5 comments:

  1. Margret, this is such a beautiful and "cozy" card--almost feels like a quilt. Love those hearts in various patterns--I'm gonna have to try that one day *Ü* Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week!
    Have a blessed day,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margret, such a pretty card! Really lovely colours.

    Thanks for joining in with us at Divas by Design this week.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab work thanks for playing at Divas hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Margaret. Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, I love the cut out hearts to make a flower, and pink and green is a favorite color combo of mine!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at SSiC!! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete