Followers

Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Polka Doodles Houses

At long last I've used these Polka Doodles stamps.
I've had them for ages and they were forgotten at the bottom of a drawer until now.  I'm entering the card into the Gem of a Challenge #41 which is to use  pastel colours


I stamped the houses onto the base card and did the background using the ink dusters before adding the fence detail.  I then stamped the houses on to white card and cut them out after I'd coloured them.  I didn't 3D them, just glued them straight on the card.  

 

I then added some foliage which overlapped the houses


I used the stones stamp to create the paths and pavement 


Completed the card with the sentiment

Materials used

Stamp Doodles by Polka Doodles
PSX pixie alphabet
Promarkers
Ink dusters from Inkyliscious
Memento Tuxedo black ink pad

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Margaret :) I love the housed and the pretty spring look.Real houses should be so cheery :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love the stone pathways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Margaret. Fab houses and lovely colours. Luv Trish x

    ReplyDelete