Followers

Friday, 27 January 2012

Another Teddy in the Pink

Another entry into the Ready-Teddy-Go challenge for January, In the Pink

http://ready-teddy-gochallenge.blogspot.com/2012/01/happy-new-year-challenge-6-in-pink.html



This card is definitely pink!


A close up of the teddy and bag


Showing the gems on the border. I haven't put a sentiment on it yet, I'm waiting until I know what occasion I'm using it for.

Materials used

Forever Friends decoupage from Docrafts
Papers from Papermania Colossal paper pack
Collall 3D gel
Gems from stash

2 comments:

  1. OOoooh Margaret - the colour PINK, and TEDDY BEARS - two of my favourite things! This is so pretty and I love the little bag with Teddy peeking out of the top - brilliant!!

    We are taking our "middle" Granddaughter to Build-A-Bear tomorrow for her birthday present - I love that shop as much as she does!!

    Have a happy weekend - hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret, what a cutie!! Luv Trish x

    ReplyDelete